What’s New in Release 22
Reporting & Analysis
M&A Tools Print Engine
M&A Tools release 22 introduces an all-new, fully integrated print engine, completely tailored for M&A Tools reporting content.
Features and benefits include:
- Professional, great-looking documents.
- Output to printer, PDF, or M&A Tools. Document Room.
- Content scaling and layout is completely automated.
- Intelligent page breaks.
- Headers / footers with pagination, date stamp.
- Table headings repeat across pages.
- Virtually eliminates typical trial-and-error printing.
- Saves tons of time.
- Works from every M&A Tools module, view, report, etc.
To experience M&A Tools printing features yourself, request a live demo today.
Powerful new built-in
- Define reports as data-driven templates.
- Create unlimited numbers of templates at different reporting levels.
- Portfolio, business unit, project, diligence, functional area, financial impacts, etc.
- Combine content from any M&A Tools pages or views.
- Include text areas, project plans, tables, charts / graphs, gantt charts, etc.
- Generate reports on schedules, manually, or triggered by data.
- Generate PDF, spreadsheet, PPT or combinations* (*will require release 22.06 or later).
- View reports in the system viewer, print, or download files* (*with access rights).
- Integrates w/ team status report update work flow.
New & expanded
Charts & Analytics features
- Built-in graphical dashboards for most data types.
- Portfolio-level, Project-Level, Functional-level etc.
- New Gantt chart features & improvements.
- New Heat Map capabilities.
- New Review / Approval analytics.
- Filter Analytics views via universal filter/search panel.
- More ways to interact with charts.
- More ways to embed charts into reports.
- Add data directly to many charts.
For Administrators and key users:
- Share Analytics dashboards via the new Presentation Mode.
- Presentation Mode = high impact, interactive presentations, meetings, etc.
- Take advantage of new EKNOW Print Engine in Analytics.
- Output great looking printed charts, graphs and dashboards.
- Use new Report Generator for scheduled or ad-hoc report output.
- Add / remove / re-order charts and other Analytics, via a new drag-and-drop admin interface.
- Toggle on / off entire Analytics views in new System Preferences.
To experience these M&A Tools charts, analytics, dashboards, presentation, and other reporting features, contact EKNOW for a live demonstration, or hands-on session.
KPI & Metric views
- Project plan completion vs schedule.
- Diligence analysis.
- Risk mitigation.
- TSA schedule adherence.
- Financial value capture.
- Much more.
M&A Tools release 21/22 includes even more built-in metrics and KPIs than ever. But now all activity metrics are neatly organized into consistent, digestible, and interactive presentations:
- In almost any module, select “Team Metrics” from the Views menu.
- Clearly organized tables display calculated performance numbers.
- Inline chart summaries break down the numbers visually.
- Heat map options and color-coded status flags make exceptions pop.
- View performance of an entire portfolio, or of single project.
- Drill into functional areas, sub-functions, etc. with one or two clicks.
- Easily customize KPI/metric views and columns to reflect your own priorities.
- Print, export, or generate reports of your own key metrics and progress indicators.
Contact EKNOW for a live demonstration of M&A Tools metrics and KPIs.