What’s New in Release 22
Reporting & Analysis
M&A Tools Print Engine
M&A Tools release 22 introduces an all-new, fully integrated print engine, completely tailored for M&A Tools reporting content.
Features and benefits include:
- Professional, great-looking documents
- Output to printer, PDF, or M&A Tools. Document Room
- Content scaling and layout is completely automated
- Intelligent page breaks
- Headers / footers with pagination, date stamp
- Table headings repeat across pages
- Virtually eliminates typical trial-and-error printing
- Saves tons of time
- Works from every M&A Tools module, view, report, etc.
To experience M&A Tools printing features yourself, request a live demo today.
Powerful new built-in
M&A Tools release 22 introduces an all-new, fully-integrated, point-and-click reporting framework. Generate sophisticated, attractive reports right from within M&A Tools. No 3rd party reporting software to buy, install or learn:
- Define reports as data-driven templates
- Create unlimited numbers of templates at different reporting levels
- Portfolio, business unit, project, diligence, functional area, financial impacts, etc.
- Combine content from any M&A Tools pages or views
- Include text areas, project plans, tables, charts / graphs, gantt charts, etc.
- Generate reports on schedules, manually, or triggered by data
- Generate PDF, spreadsheet, PPT or combinations* (*will require release 22.06 or later)
- View reports in the system viewer, print, or download files* (*with access rights)
- Integrates w/ team status report update work flow
New & expanded
Charts & Analytics features
M&A Tools release 21/22 adds new built-in Analytics and chart features:
- Built-in graphical dashboards for most data types
- Portfolio-level, Project-Level, Functional-level etc.
- New Gantt chart features & improvement.
- New Heat Map capabilities
- New Review / Approval analytics
- Filter Analytics views via universal filter/search panel
- More ways to interact with charts
- More ways to embed charts into reports
- Add data directly to many charts
For Administrators and key users:
- Share Analytics dashboards via the new Presentation Mode
- Presentation Mode = high impact, interactive presentations, meetings, etc.
- Take advantage of new EKNOW Print Engine in Analytics
- Output great looking printed charts, graphs and dashboards
- Use new Report Generator for scheduled or ad-hoc report output
- Add / remove / re-order charts and other Analytics, via a new drag-and-drop admin interface
- Toggle on / off entire Analytics views in new System Preferences
To experience these M&A Tools charts, analytics, dashboards, presentation, and other reporting features, contact EKNOW for a live demonstration, or hands-on session.
KPI & Metric views
M&A Tools’ automated metrics distill oceans of data into actionable answers: How are we advancing, objectively speaking? What should have been achieved by now, versus actual performance? Exactly where are we bottle-necked? M&A Tools continuously measures progress at the portfolio, project, or functional team level:
- Project plan completion vs schedule
- Diligence analysis
- Risk mitigation
- TSA schedule adherence
- Financial value capture
- Much more
M&A Tools release 21/22 includes even more built-in metrics and KPIs than ever. But now all activity metrics are neatly organized into consistent, digestible, and interactive presentations:
- In almost any module, select “Team Metrics” from the Views menu
- Clearly organized tables display calculated performance numbers
- Inline chart summaries break down the numbers visually
- Heat map options and color-coded status flags make exceptions pop
- View performance of an entire portfolio, or of single project
- Drill into functional areas, sub-functions, etc. with one or two clicks
- Easily customize KPI/metric views and columns to reflect your own priorities
- Print, export, or generate reports of your own key metrics and progress indicators
Contact EKNOW for a live demonstration of M&A Tools metrics and KPIs.